23 October, 09:00 – 11:00
Venue: President hall (2nd floor)
KEY ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED:
1. Development prospects of hydrogen technology storage and transportation of renewable energy.
2. The role of primary energy sources and the scale factors.
3. Prospective areas of research, development and commercialization in the field of hydrogen energy.
Andrey G. Zabrodskiy – Corresponding Member of RAS, Head of the Ioffe Physical Technical Institute, S.-Petersburg, Russia.
Dmitriy O. Dunikov – PhD, senior researcher of Hydrogen Energy Technology Laboratory, Joint Institute for High Temperatures of the RAS, Moscow, Russia
1. Vasiliy I. Borzenko –PhD, Joint Institute for High Temperatures of the RAS.
Report: “Hydrogen energy storage for stand-alone renewable energy systems”.
2. Evgeniy V. Blagov – Deputy Director of Nanotechnology Institute of Microelectronics of RAS, Doctor of Sciences.
Report: "Hydrogenous and superconducting transportation systems and high-power energy storage systems".
3. Boris P. Tarasov – Head of the laboratory, The Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IPCP RAS), PhD.
Report: "New perspective materials for stand-alone hydrogen storage systems".
4. Boris B. Ilushin – leading scientific researcher, Institute of Thermal Physics by name of S.S. Kutateladze of SB RAS, Doctor of Sciences.
Report: "Сompact fuel cell design".
5. Aleksey I. Schastlivtsev – Joint Institute for High Temperatures of the RAS.
Report: "Efficiency of geothermal power stations with hydrogen steam superheating".
6. Dmitriy O. Dunikov - Joint Institute for High Temperatures of the RAS, PhD.
Report: "Biohydrogen: current status and future perspectives".
1. Georgiy G. Yan`kov - Head of the thermal physics department, National Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Doctor of Sciences.
Report: "Features of thermal processes in metal hydride hydrogen storage systems".
2. Ivan A. Romanov – Joint Institute for High Temperatures of the RAS.
Report: "Scaling effects in metal hydride hydrogen storage and purification systems".
3. Sergey I. Nefedkin – Professor, chemistry and electrochemical energy department, National Research University "Moscow Power Engineering Institute, Doctor of Sciences.
Report: "Substantiation of stand-alone power supply schemes of using solar power plants for different consumers".
T. Sigfusson, S.P. Malyshenko. "Perspective goals of creating new hydrogen technologies for renewable energy.
DISCUSSION AND DECISION MAKING PROCESS